During my autoimmune paleo journey, finding a ranch replacement was a top priority. After trying different combinations I'm confident i've found the most delicious ranch dressing recipe that's dairy free, gluten free, paleo, vegan, AIP, and allergy friendly. The dressing is made from a base of coconut cream so it has the creaminess of ranch. I'll make the ranch on the weekends and use it during the week for my salads, veggie dip and toppings.
You can get totally creative with this and add it to many different recipes. I like to add it as a topping on baked chicken or even put it on cauliflower pizza as the sauce.
Enjoy the recipe below
Coconut Milk Ranch Dressing
AIP, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Paleo, Vegan
Yields around 2 cups
- 1 Can Coconut Cream (Refrigerated over night)
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Chives
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tbsp Minced Shallots
- 1/2 Tsp Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Clove Garlic Minced
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 4 tsp Coconut milk
- Open the can of coconut cream and scoop out the coconut cream off the of the top (the coconut water will be underneath) and add to a bowl.
- Add 4 tsp coconut milk and wish until smooth .
- Add in chives, dill, shallots, lemon juice, garlic, basil, salt and pepper and mix.
I like to store in a mason jar in the fridge.