You are only one meal plan away from reaching your goal, feeling organized and transforming your health.
- Have foods prepared and stocked, so that when hunger hits, you’re prepared.
- Save yourself the time and hassle of creating and finding meals.
- Make healthy eating simple and fun.
- Learn proper portion sizes and get out of the food rut!
- Wanting to go gluten and dairy free?
- Interested in paleo or plant based eating?
- Diagnosed with a food allergy or Celiac Disease?
- Prescribed a special diet by a doctor or naturopath?
- Interested in a meal plan for losing weight?
But aren't sure how?
- A 7 or 14 day meal plan built specifically for food preferences, time constraints, and dietary goals.
- Meal plans are printable and mobile friendly.
- A Time saving grocery list that reduces food waste.
- Full nutritional info for each meal.
- Very easy to follow recipes with pictures, custom
portion sizes (Single person or family)
and useful storage tips throughout.
Diet Clarity Worksheets
Changing your diet isn't easy and finding info can feel confusing. Learn how to avoid certain foods and make sure you're getting proper nutrition for your goals. Included is several worksheets customized to your diet. (Example stocking your kitchen, eating out, how to avoid gluten/ soy/ sugar).
How does the process work?
First, we meet at the clinic (if in Victoria BC), or you can simply fill in a questionnaire to share your dietary goals, preferences, likes, dislikes and time constraints . After that I’ll send you handouts on how to implement your dietary changes, a (7 or 14 day) meal plan and grocery shopping list.
Personalized 14 Day Meal Plan - $150
Personalized 7-Day Meal Plan - $75
What is the return policy?
Not happy with you're purchase? I'd be more than happy to give you a full refund within 7 days.
How does the first appointment look?
If you live in Victoria BC you can come to Vancouver Island Naturopathic Clinic where I work as a Holistic Nutritionist for 30 minutes where we'll go over your dietary goals, family size, preferences and time constraints.
If you're not in Victoria or simply don't have time to come into the clinic then you can either be emailed in in-depth questionnaire or jump on a 30 minute Skype or phone call if you prefer to talk in person.
What does the meal plan look like?
It's in a PDF format and has a list of all the meals and snacks for each day with pictures, the grocery list and each recipe on an individual page. .
What if I'm super busy?
Meal prep (easy I promise!), crock pot meals, and one pan meals to the rescue. If you only have 15 minutes for all your meals I can work with that!
Are snacks and desserts included?
Yes, depending on your preferences and goals, snacks and some healthy treats are included.
How long until I get the meal plan?
3 Days after you either fill in questionnaire or we have a consultation.
What happens if I want a meal plan for my whole family?
The meal plan is made to fit your real life, swimming practice, school drop off and work included. So yes the meal plan can be totally customized, Maybe just breakfasts and lunches for you and dinners for the whole family. Regardless it can work.
What about meal prepping?
If you'd like all your lunches to be meal prepped on Sunday or you want leftovers on certain days that can all by customized for you.
What about picky eaters?
I can make sure the recipes are kid friendly and nutritious (yay for hidden veggies!).
Meal Plan Examples
- - Paleo
- - Allergy free
- - Vegan
- - Vegetarian
- - Ketogenic Diets
- - Dairy Free
- - Gluten free
- - Nut Free
- - Egg Free
- - Anti-Candida
- - Elimination Diets
- - Prenatal and Postnatal Diet
- - SIBO
- - Autoimmune Paleo/ Protocol
- -Specific Carbohydrate Diet