Were right in the thick of summer here in Victoria! These creamy popsicles make the perfect healthy snack (even at breakfast time!). They have healthy fats, fibre and antioxidants plus they're super delicious. You're whole family will love them and I promise they won't last long 😋.
CHIA SEED BERRY POPSICLES
Prep 10 min Time 5 Hour Makes about 4-5 (depending on mold size)
1 cup plain yogurt (or alternative)
1/2 cup milk (Almond or coconut will work)
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp chia seeds
2/3 cup frozen or fresh berries
3-4 tsp granola
1. In a medium bowl mix together yogurt, milk, raw honey and chia seeds.
2. Fill your popsicle mold 1/4 of the way full, then add a few berries.
3. Fill the rest of the mold up with the yogurt mixture leaving a 1/2 inch gap at the top.
4. Sprinkle 1 tsp of granola on the bottom of the popsicle.
5. Cover the top with tin foil and stick a popsicle stick through into the popsicle.
6. Freeze for at least 5 hours.