Hello and Welcome to Nutritiously Well!
I'm Elizabeth, a real food lover, Certified Holistic Nutritionist and wellness blogger. Nutritiously Well is here to teach and inspire you to take charge of your health naturally.
After years of living off of sugary junk food I slowly watched my health decline. Throughout my late teens and early 20's I developed severe symptoms and was diagnosed with celiac disease. This was the wake up call that I needed to start living a healthier life. So I learned to cook delicious healthy foods and turned my health around.
I'm passionate about helping those struggling with their health, who feel stuck and don't know what steps to take in order to regain their health and happiness. I’m happy to show you that simple and healthy is not boring. Making positive nutrition and lifestyle choices can result in a long lasting change and make you feel your best.
Join the Community!
Thank you for taking the time to read through my story. I’m so happy you’re here…and I’d love to get to know you!
Get recipes, inspiration, nutrition advice, and exclusive, subscriber-only resources by joining the nutritiously well newsletter!
Live in Victoria BC? Book an appointment with me in person! More info here
What is Registered Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to dietary health that uses evidence-based techniques to optimize nutrient status and diet. Instead of focusing on just one aspect of the person, or taking a one size fits all methodology, holistic nutrition evaluates the complete health history, emotional state, lifestyle habits and current diet habits of an individual to determine the root cause of his or her health.
What schooling does a Registered Holistic Nutritionist do?
Registered Holistic Nutritionist is a professional trained by the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN) to educate individuals and groups about the benefits of nutrition. After a 2 year program through a school of nutrition, students are required to complete 50 practicum hours and pass a board exam, which is the same across Canada.
Why come see a Holistic Nutritionist?
- You'll get an Individualized food plan based on YOU – your likes, dislikes, food intolerances, allergies, and or lifestyle.
- Stuck in a rut? You’ll get Inspiration, motivation, guidance. It's like having a personalized food trainer.
- Get to the root cause of your sleep problems, low energy, skin issues, hormonal problems.
- Improve your digestion! Get your digestion on track and feel better.
- Learn strategies to develop a new relationship with food. When you learn how to eat better, your confidenc, energy and well being often improves.
- A holistic nutritionist can teach you a holistic model of health by providing not only dietary guidance, but lifestyle suggestions too.
- No quick-fix fad or crash diets. Diets don't work and are time-limited. Get healthy over time, weight loss will be a side effect, as well as glowing skin, better sleep and better digestion.
Holistic Nutrition can help support these areas:
Improving your overall nutrition
Chronic Health Disorders
Family and Pregnancy Support
Living with food allergies or intolerances
Celiac Disease management
Depression and Anxiety
Where are you located?
If you'd like to make an appointment with me I currently work at Vancouver Island Naturopathic and Integrated Health located in Victoria BC. The number is 1-250-881-1806.